Chachersize Academic Burst Curriculum
The Chachersize Academic Burst Curriculum was developed to provide a kinetic academic event and to increase the weekly physical fitness activity of students. In addition to the benefits of increasing the incidents of physical activity, research shows a physiological event takes place which spurs cognitive activity. Data also supports peer exercise environments increase the level of interest in exercise activity.
- CABC WILL IMPROVE TESTING
- CABC WILL IMPROVE FOCUS
- CABC WILL IMPROVE STUDENT PHYSICAL FITNESS
The CABC’s initial focus is centered in the urban space where studies show music has greater resonance. As such, we are confident this program will have greater stickiness if properly executed, the module library continues to expand and the opportunity for students to be a part of the program via the Chachersize ABC X Factor competition.
Chachersize ABC was voted "the most fun activity" among the 1524 students participating in the City of Atlanta's Office of Recreation Camp Best Friends.
CABC IS THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR SCHOOLS IN SEARCH OF A SIMPLE TO IMPLEMENT BUT EFFECTIVE ACTIVITY TO MEET THE SHAPE LEGISLATION REQUIREMENT.
- Charles Hillman and Darla Castelli, professors of kinesiology and community health, have found that physical activity may increase students' cognitive control -- or ability to pay attention -- and also result in better performance on academic achievement tests.
- A new study in the Journal of School Health found that physically fit kids scored better on standardized math and English tests than their less fit peers.
- New research has found, that boys and girls who take part in physical activity with their best friend in the neighborhood where they live have higher levels of physical activity. With many children not doing enough physical activity the findings could help with the UK's current health care concerns.